شروط الدفع والشحن:
|سعة:||1 طن -20 طن||سرعة الرفع:||سرعة واحدة|
|سرعة السفر:||20 م / دقيقة||واجب العمل:||م 4|
wire rope hoists,
portable crane hoist
Double Girder Low-vibration Foot Mounted Wire Rope Hoists SH Series
This type of stationary steel wire rope industrial travelling hoist has its particular advantage for compact quadrate structure and internal configuration. Planetary gear reducer is adopted to ensure high transmission efficiency. It is characterized by low noise, compact structure, omitting the intermediate shaft. The square appearance is easier to install and fix. In addition, the lifting hook is designed to prevent accidental slippage; Motor has the thermal protection device, which will automatically cut off to prevent damage when the temperature is too high.
With the ideal design, we can ensure high safety as well as working efficiency. Load limit protection device is optional to avoid overload-induced adverse consequences.
1) Steel rope electric hoist, newest design with quadrate outline, modularized
construction, and good unitized capability
2) The fundamental mode change combine is very convenient and multiform
3) The special drive composition method is very stationary which saves the usual long
4) The reducer use plant speed-down drive is highly effective, low noise and long
5) Unique column rotor-taper breaking wheel motor with disk is low noise and reliable
6) With the advanced technology from overseas, the guide rope unit is very reliable
7) High precision and super mechanical spin limit
8) High quality electric control component with low malfunction
9) The products from 400kg to 50MT, complying with the international standard
A wire rope hoist is a hoist that utilizes wire rope as the lifting medium. It is often powered electrically or pneumatically. This lifting device is made up of a rope storage drum, motor(s), gear box and braking system, and is suspended from a monorail or bridge beam(s) by means of a trolley. It may also be stationary mounted.
A crane is a machine used for lifting and lowering a load, and moving it horizontally. A crane's drives may be manual, powered or a combination of both. Cranes are typically used when there is insufficient (or intermittent) flow volume such that the use of a conveyor cannot be justified. They provide more flexibility in movement than conveyors, and less flexibility in movement than industrial trucks. Loads handled by cranes are more varied with respect to their shape and weight than those handled by a conveyor. Most cranes utilize hoists for vertical movement, although manipulators can be used if precise positioning of the load is required.
Many different types of cranes are used for material handling applications. These include overhead cranes as well as cherry picker type boom lifts, mobile and self-propelled cranes straddle and counterbalanced (cantilevered) cranes. Portable and mobile floor cranes can be equipped with fixed or telescopic booms as well as mast rotation when equipped with outriggers. Lifting can be performed with the boom itself or a winch operated cable lift.
General Drawing or Sketch or Draft Drawing
Technical Data of Foot-mounted Electric Wire Rope Hoist SH Series
اتصل شخص: Mr.Sand Zheng